Adjective questions : Adjectives play very essential role in English language and language as well. That’s why a competitive candidate must have a good understanding of adjectives. We can acquire knowledge from anywhere but we can’t sure about our preparation until check our awareness. It is present here a few questions on adjective. This set of 25 Adjective questions contains both high and medium level questions. Answers of these questions are also given in the bottom where you can check your attempted questions.
Before this we have shared Noun questions for competitive exams and Pronoun questions for competitive exams as well. you can also practice these questions through given links.
Adjective questions : 25 best adjective questions for SSC CGL
Directions: (1-15): In these questions, read each sentence to find out whether there is any error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. (Ignore errors of Punctuation, if any.)
1. Burj khalifa in Dubai, (A)/ the tallest free structure in the world, (B)/ is high 828.9 metres. (C)/ No error (D)
2. The older you get, (A)/ the irritating (B)/you become. (C)/ No error (D)
3. It is difficult for the little boy (A)/ to carry the book (B)/ because it is heavier. (C)/ No error (D)
4. Evidence suggests that (A)/ newborn babies can hear and remember (B)/ things which occurred prior of birth. (C)/ No error (D)
5. To start a school we need (A)/ as many as fifty teaching (B)/ and non-teaching staff in total. (C)/ No error (D)
6. There were only two (A) soldiers but each and every (B)/ soldier was equal to six persons. (C)/ No error. (D)
7. Between Ram and shyam, (A)/ the later is more (B)/ intelligent and more clever. (C)/ No error (D)
8. Monika had donated (A)/ a little property in the (B)/ nearest temple, she had. (C)/ No error. (D)
9. This shirt is comparatively better (A)/ than that we saw (B)/ in corner shop yesterday. (C)/ No error (D)
10. She do not have (A)/ some money to buy a new (B)/ refrigerator so she is worried. (C)/ No error. (D)
11. A lots of books on english grammar (A)/ are available with me (B)/ but this one is the best. (C)/ No error (D)
12. He is wiser (A)/ enough to (B)/ understand your trick. (C)/ No error (D)
13. Death is (A)/ more preferable (B)/ to dishonour. (C)/ No Error (D)
14. She felt badly (A)/ as she did not get (B)/ selected for the job. (C)/ No error. (D)
15. Following the rules of the government (A)/ the price of the subsidized LPG gas cylinders remain (B)/ lowest than the market price. (C)/ No error (D)
16. Choose the incorrect sentence –
(A). I don’t have any money in my pocket.
(B). My friend is older than me.
(C). A poor man has little money to waste.
(D). Ram was the foremost to arrive here.
17. Choose the correct sentence.
(A). All the students were happy.
(B). All students were happy.
(C). The all students were happy.
(D). All student was happy.
18. Read these sentences carefully-
Sentence (I) My house is near to the station.
Sentence (II) She is the better of the two sisters.
Find out the correct sentence –
(A). Only Sentence (I) is correct.
(B). Only Sentence (II) is correct.
(C). Both sentences are correct.
(D). None of these sentences is correct.
19. Select the incorrect sentence –
(A). There is nothing further to say.
(B). I’m elder to my friend.
(C). This is the oldest temple in the village.
(D). I came later than She.
20. Choose the correct sentence-
(A). Will you please lend me few money ?
(B). Will you please lend me the few money you have ?
(C) Will you please lend me any money ?
(D) Will you please lend me some money ?
21. Which of these four sentences is incorrect-
(A). Driving is as difficult as fishing.
(B). To drive is not so difficult as to fish.
(C). I bought three tickets for delhi.
(D). A beautiful, huge, old, reddish building is situated at the bank of river.
22. Which of these four sentences is correct-
(A). Everyone should do his best.
(B) One should do his best.
(C). Every should do his best.
(D). None of these.
23. Choose the correct sentence-
(A). Coffee is more preferable to tea.
(B). Coffee is preferable than tea.
(C). Coffee is preferable to tea.
(D). Coffee is most preferable to tea.
24. Please select the incorrect sentence-
(A). He likes the Napalese tobacco.
(B). Each student has two pens.
(C). His pen is costly than yours.
(D). All of the above sentences are correct.
25. Please select the correct sentence-
(A). Many people were invited to dinner.
(B). The four first students are shortlisted for second stage.
(C). The all books were old.
(D). These water is not pure for drinking.